- Written by Administrator Administrator
- Category: Posters Posters
- Published: 08 December 2019 08 December 2019
- Hits: 143 143
A3 to A0 size posters
Equivalent price from £1.60 per poster
DIN A3 (29.7cm x 42.0cm)
DIN A2 (42.0cm x 59.4cm)
DIN A1 (59.4cm x 84.1cm)
DIN A0 (84.1cm x 118.9cm)
Grammage: 115gsm Affiche paper
Chromaticity: 4/0 Full Colour (single-sided print)
Delivery Time: Standard - 7 Working Days in UK, 8 to 10 Working Days worldwide
A3 Finished Format: 29.7 cm x 42.0 cm
A3 Artwork Format: 30.3 cm x 42.6 cm
A2 Finished Format: 42.0 cm x 59.4 cm
A2 Artwork Format: 42.6 cm x 60.0 cm
A1 Finished Format: 59.4 cm x 84.0 cm
A1 Artwork Format: 60.0 cm x 84.6 cm
A0 Finished Format: 84.1 cm x 118.9 cm
A0 Artwork Format: 84.5 cm x 119.3 cm
How to order:
You will be asked to upload your print file during checkout and to supply an address for delivery.
How do I create my print file?
In simple terms, create a .jpg image or .pdf file with artwork dimensions as specified above and a minimum 240 dpi resolution. Keep all text at least 5mm away from the edge and double check your spelling.
Full technical specification:
- Bleed: Add 3mm of bleed on every side around the final trimmed format
- Distance to the edge: Place important information at least 5mm away from the edges.
- Graphical elements that are supposed to extend all the way to the edge of the trimmed format should project beyond it into the bleed
- Resolution:At least 240dpi
- File format: PDF/X-4:2010, PDF/X-1a:2001, JPG
- Writings: embedded or converted into vector graphics
- Colour mode: CMYK or levels of grey
- Colour profile: ISO Coated v2 300 % for coated papers
- Colour saturation: the total colour saturation should never exceed 280%, minimum saturation is 15%.
- Transparencies: only possible using PDF/X-4:2010 format
- Cutting and register marks: please do not use them
- Layers, passwords, comments, form fields, buttons, videos: Please eliminate them.
- Spelling mistakes and overprint settings: These will not be checked by us