- Written by Administrator Administrator
- Category: Brochures Brochures
- Published: 06 December 2019 06 December 2019
- Hits: 141 141
A5 or A4 full colour brochures
Equivalent price from less than £1.20 per brochure
Formats: DIN A5: (14.8 x 21cm) or DIN A4 (21 x 29.7cm)
Grammage: 100gsm Gloss
Chromaticity: 4/4 Full Colour (double-sided print)
Page Number: 8, 16, 32 or 64 pages
Binding: Double Staple Finished
Quantity: 50, 200, 1000 or 5000
Delivery Time: Standard - 7 Working Days in UK, 8 to 10 Working Days worldwide
Closed Finished Format: 21,0 cm x 29,7 cm
Artwork Format: 21,2 cm x 29,9 cm
How to order:
You will be asked to upload your print file during checkout and to supply an address for delivery.
How do I create my print file?
In simple terms, create a single file for each cover and page with dimensions of 15.0 cm x 21.2 cm for A5 or 21.2 cm x 29.9 cm for A4 and a minimum 300 dpi resolution. Name the front cover U1 and the back cover U4. The pages should simply be named page 1, page 2 etc. Keep all text at least 3mm away from the edge and double check your spelling.
Full technical specification:
- Create pages: create all files as single pages, the correct imposing (arrangement of the pages on the printing sheet to ensure the correct order of the pages) will be done by us. Number the pages accordingly, the cover (U1) complies with the first page, the back (U4) with the last page. An exception is the cover of magazines bonded with glue which has to be pre-assembled as double page containing the width of the back. On the first file the back (U4) will be set left, the cover (U1) right on the document. At the second file the cover 2 (U2) has to be placed on the left, the next to last page of the cover (U3) on the right. Please send the inner pages as single files.
- Bleed: create 1mm bleed on every side from the finished format size. Items which are placed too close to the edge of the finished format size: should be projected beyond the bleed.
- Distance to the edge: Important information has to be at least 3mm away from the edge of the artwork format size. On the outer edge at least 8mm.
- Resolution: at least 300dpi
- File format: PDF/X-4:2010, PDF/X-1a:2001, JPG
- Text: embedded or converted into vector graphics
- Colour mode: CMYK or levels of grey
- Colour profile: ISO Coated v2 300 %
- Colour saturation: the total colour saturation should never exceed 280%. Minimum saturation is 15%.
- Transparencies: only possible using PDF/X-4:2010 format
- Cutting and register marks: please do not use them in your artwork
- Layers, passwords, comments, form fields, buttons or videos: please delete them from your artwork
- Spelling and grammar mistakes: will not be checked by us